sdg believes that the key to our success is deeply rooted in our ability to locate, attract, hire and retain talented employees. We are looking for good people to work with us to achieve common goals. Experience, skills and expertise are the qualities that make you unique and invaluable to sdg.
We are building a supportive, employee-centric work environment that values the contributions of individuals and allows them to advance and excel in their career development. The role of the Finance Administrator plays a critical part in the daily success of the sdg culture.
As sdg continues to grow we are looking for a qualified Finance Administrator to join our team.
- Accounts Receivable
- Accounts Payable
- Invoice clients with various billing cycles using Salesforce
- General ledger with journal entries preparation
- Bank account reconciliations
- Credit card statement reconciliations
- Maintain accounting records in QuickBooks
- Monthly sales and use tax filing
- Process employee expenses for payment
- Perform month end banking responsibilities
- Create various QuickBooks reports as needed
- Assist accountants with year-end requirements
- Other accounting/bookkeeping duties as needed
Desired Skills and Experience
The candidate should have an Associate's degree or equivalent business experience in accounting/bookkeeping as well as knowledge of QuickBooks and generally accepted accounting principles.
Other Preferred Qualifications
- Proficient in MS Word, Outlook and Excel
- Strong people skills and customer service skills
- Pro-active and solution driven
- The ability to work independently, and as part of a team and responsibly